The baseball team you love and the MLB toddler jerseys you buy say a lot about your values. Let’s take a look at what your babies can learn about life from the teams you’re teaching them to love.
Winning Is Everything
Failing to win? That’s for losers. Life is about giving your all to get what you want.
- New York Yankees. You’ll spend big to win big, and you’re not satisfied unless you’re in first place.
- San Francisco Giants. Once you get into the Winner’s Circle, you don’t stop winning.
- Boston Red Sox. Sheer guts and craftiness will get you where you want to go.
- Chicago White Sox. You’re going to win another World Series, and you’re going to come out of nowhere — again — when you do it.
Home Is Where the Heart Is
Buy MLB baby clothes that teach baby to stay true to his roots.
- Cleveland Indians. Winning is for LeBron James. In baseball, loyalty comes first.
- Chicago Cubs. Who’s even looking at the scoreboard? We’re at Wrigley Field!
- New York Mets. Who wants to go to the Bronx when you can see a game in Queens?
- Philadelphia Phillies. It doesn’t matter that you never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. It matters that you love living in Philly.
It’s How You Play the Game
Life is about the journey, not about whether you win or lose.
- St. Louis Cardinals. You win some World Series, you lose some. At least your baby looks stylish in his toddler jersey while the game’s on.
- Detroit Tigers. 1984 was a long time ago, but those near misses in 2006 and 2012 haven’t discouraged you.
- Texas Rangers. Really close to two World Series wins is close enough for you.
- Oakland Athletics. Winning a World Series is so three decades ago. You’re all about the Moneyball.
Get Your MLB Baby Clothes
Wherever your loyalties lie, you’ll find the right MLB toddler jerseys for your baby or toddler at BabyFans.com. Our growing selection also includes gear for the littlest Orioles, Braves, Dodgers, Angels, and Nationals fans.